SEC - Secure Etch Compensation
Clearance specification between all opject types
- Different copper spread for Pads, SMDs, Tracks and regions
- Heighten priority of SMDs, Pads and Tracks over Regions when activating "Shift to region"
- Uncluttered comfortable GUI
- Fast settings via Parameter Sets
- Optional Horn compensation
- Additional security via Backup of source layers
setup-time using parameter sets based on e.g.
copper thickness or customer specifications
retracting of modifications made by SEC saving them within the job data. Easily
return to the original data
yield due to special treatment of critical objects by optional Horn compensation
Simple way to exclude texts, logos or impedance traces from compensation
your etching results, saving money while increasing quality