Resource conserving update of net #numbers of test-, mid- and probe-layers, corresponding to the newly calculated netlist information
Additions to existing Netlist license)
- Ring faults for plated slots are reported and repaired
- Mechanical via holes can be expanded to fulfill the min. hole size requirement
- Plane adjustments optimizes bridge cuts into the contour to prevent unnecessary pads
All electrical nets that do not contain any pads are considered as text
- Improved GUI for better handling by using tab pages
ring parameters. 4 new adjustment parameters to check slots
to a dedicated ring parameter
YELO Legend Adjuster
- The Adjust tab contains a new option to scale all texts in one go on all active layers by a certain factor.
- It always preserves the minimum line width.
Not enough space to move the text -> text will be shaved
No shave necessary after scaling text
YELO Mask Adjuster (Beta)
- Due to the great feedback in the first trial period, the trial is extended for this release
- Added option to remove existing mask openings for vias
- Clearance to outline and overhang implemented
Removing soldermask from outline while ensuring mask overhang Example: tracesRemoving soldermask from outline while ensuring mask overhang Example: region
- Expanded functionality for adjustment of via openings to the middle of the annular ring between hole and copper pad
- Outline handling of cut-outs and inner rout implemented
- Rings for non-plated slots were added to Mask Adjuster. It handles these the same way as non-plated holes
Via opening in relation to the via pad
Via opening in relation to the via hole
Via opening in the middle of the annular ring
Secure Etch Compensation
File size reduction
Boost the speed of file handling with the new option to reduce object count for clearance draws by replacing chains of draws
A new ‘Finalize’ option and a check box ‘Auto Finalize’ have been added to the SEC GUI to prevent negative objects
-‘Finalize’ to run netlist and expand true objects on active layers manually
-Checked ‘Auto Finalize’ will run automatically
at the end of ‘Apply’ to eliminate the negative clearance draws
replacing chains of draws
New Hotfolder solution
- Be able to send data to expose on the Ledia machine without taking care of the CU9000 software version
- UcamX is completely independent of CU9000, it is not sending data directly to the Ledia RIP but is always sending data to CU9000 via hotfolder
(New option, available free of charge to customers under maintenance with the existing “Dainippon Screen DI Output” license)
ODB++ output is correctly handling the scale factor allocated to a block aperture definition. This scale factor was previously ignored during ODB++ output
(Addition to existing CAD Output ODB++)
The installer can be downloaded from the Ucamco FTP download server. As most internet browsers have stopped supporting FTP download, we recommend that you use an FTP client to do so.
We recommend installing this update at your earliest convenience.
For any further questions you may have, please contact our local business partner or the Ucamco helpdesk.
We thank you for choosing a Ucamco product.