- AutoCAM is an entire suite of configurable software modules to automate the tedious and routine CAM tasks that need to be repeated on every job.
- AutoCAM produces an optimized version of the job data to provide CAM with a head start
- An integrated and automatic netlist integrity checker serves as a watchdog and monitors the validity of the changes applied to the PCB layout
- AutoCAM consists of three building blocks
- AutoRecover: Repairs invalid gerber constructions such as self intersecting contours, invalid arc definitions, etc
- AutoRebuild: reconstructs the intelligence that was lost in translation from CAD to CAM.
- AutoClean: performs a host of data clean-up and adjustment functions to bring the job in optimum shape for further processing in the CAM department