horns to critical SMD corners, with the right shape to protect them in your process
shaving to guarantee clearance
interface and simple set-up
end-customer inspection procedure with dedicated copper spread values for SMDs
the exact width requirements for special tracks like impedance or coils
etching by trimming copper regions to make space for compensating nearby tracks
the optimal copper spread wherever possible while ensuring the minimum
clearance needed for perfect etching
- Simple to exclude texts, logos or impedance traces from compensation.
- Slash setup-time using parameter sets based on e.g. copper thickness or customer specifications.
- Perfect retracting of modifications made by SEC saving them within the job data. Easily return to the original data.
- Higher yield due to special treatment of critical objects.
- Fabricate denser geometries.
- Improving your etching results, saving money while increasing quality